Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MINION weekend. :)


Time has been flying by. I want it to slow down! This weekend I went to my first theater play in Lima! It was called TOC TOC and it was allllllll in spanish :). I was very happy and proud of myself that I could understand most of what they were saying! It was about all of these different people that came into a doctors office and were waiting for the doctor. They all had different problems for ex. one had the tics, one had OCD, another had a problem with germs, another repeated everything two times, one was obsessed with numbers and dates, and the last one was always thinking that she was forgetting things. It was a comedy and it ended up being extremely funny with many different twists at the end! I am very happy I went and my father even packed up snacks for us to take in secret to put in our purses! Saturday and Sunday I was the bum at the beach and I enjoyed it very very much. I can not imagine coming home and not having the option of going to the beach anymore. It makes me sad and jealous because they live so close to it here! This past Thursday my sister and I went out shopping at Larco Mar. We took little buses to get there, which never cease to please me....and then arrived at these little shops! First we walked around a lot and saw lots of interesting things!  We stopped to get a

manicure and it was only 4 US dollars! There they also had these tanks where you put your feet in and these little fish in the tanks suck on your feet! They do not have teeth but I found it insane! I have never seen anything like that before but it is supposed to be very healthy for you! After that we kept walking around and at one store I bought myself a Peruvian Jersey for the soccer game that we are going to go to March 22! I am very excited because it has been on my bucket list to go to a big soccer game in a professional stadium. This game between Chile and Peru is a qualifying match to enter into the World Cup. I heard these games are crazy and it doesn't help that Peru and Chile are rivalries!! But I am excited either way ! Later that night  a couple of us went to a very classy pub and hung out there for the night, it was called Aura. This week here has already started up I am once again busy as ever. Spanish is starting to stick a little more everyday but it is deff. something I have to study everyday. Loving it here. Not wanting to leave. BueƱas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment