Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Beach Time ;)



BEacH FUn !!

My father set an alarm on my tv so that i could get up at 930am becuase they think I have been sleeping to long and I need to seize the day!! I appriciated it because every minute I am here I am excited to wake up and see what ill be doing! I went to the breakfast table and had mango juice and an egg with salt. After we ate I showerd and got ready for we were all going to the beach!! We went with mom, dad, sister, Andres, no Jaime, Abuela, and my cousin Jose. Got there at 11ish and this place.. was huge. We drove in the hills because it was a Club and only club members can get in, very strict. We arrived and went to a little part of it--kind of like mahoney state park...this first part we went to was a mini waterpark!! It was very fun and we went on waterslides and layed out and ate new things and tried Inca Cola (which is like Coca Cola but yellow and tastes like bubblegum)!! After mi hermana took a video of me going down a waterslide that drops you into a bowl and spits you out,  we got in the car and went "downstairs" to the beach!! They also have a cool big pool down there with a camping area and cabins and people tent out on the beach, have fire pits and even a paintball area! Tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball courts, EVERYTHING, and restaurants. We went and ate at one restaurant there and I tried 3 different coursed meals that are all very favorite Peruvian Plates! 1 being Arroz de Mariscos. After eating we walked around and looked at everything , swam some more and had little chocolates and candies. After that we drove home and by that time it was 8:00! My sister made delicious noodles with Tari and other things and I tried yogart with little chocolate covered cereals inside. Reaallyyyy good ! I am sunburnt but idk how because my dad made me lather up every hour !! Just to be safe :) ! Waking up at 8:15 for my first day of school tomorrow ! Cant wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment