Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mi Cumpleaños :)



JANUARY 5TH.
Today is my brithday!!!! Woke up and had breakfast around 10! I had Fresca which is mashed up and strained strawberries....it was amazing. After that we got ready and I went with my mom and dad and Andres to go and pick out my cake. We went to a place called Dolce. Here I chose between an oreo cheescake and the brownie moose which I choose in the end! After we picked up my sister Tahlia and her friend Natalie, us three girls went shopping at Polo ( it is a strip mall with lots of little stores). We stopped in the market so they could buy me some candles por mi torta and then went to different stores. I bought my first purchase, a shirt for 30$ :) Natalie and Talia helped me pick it out. Then we stopped to get a snack before we walked home. I got a Sublime icecream stick and I tried their icecream as well ! Very different but good. Lots of fruit in their foods and icrecreams. Once we got home we hung out upstairs outside on the patio and talked and then we walked to get Danielle Bartels :) and she came over and we watched a movie! LOL. was the name of it, with Miley Cyrus. After the movie we all went downstairs and had Rum and Cokes to celebrate with bread and eggsalad and TARI...my new favorite sauce. It is a sauce that is un poco picante! All their sauces come in squeeze bags, its really interesting but its better then getting silverware dirty. And so we ate and drank and then had my cake and they sang me happy bday both in spanish and english :). Talked and then we drove to take Danilele home and after we dropped her off we went to see a long street of XMAS lights. It was amazing how many lights they have up still and they say they keep them up until jan. 15th. We then came home and got ready for bed! It was a very different birthday then what Im used to but I enjoyed it more then ever!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment